Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Dear John » Film » Roman » Citati

Citati

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Citati Empty Citati Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:02 pm

Your Night Wish

Your Night Wish
Globalni Moderator

"I finally understood what true love meant...love meant that you care for another person's happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be."
— Nicholas Sparks (Dear John)

2Citati Empty Re: Citati Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:03 pm

Your Night Wish

Your Night Wish
Globalni Moderator

"When you're struggling with something, look at all the people around you and realize that every single person you see is struggling with something, and to them, it's just as hard as what you're going through."

3Citati Empty Re: Citati Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:03 pm

Your Night Wish

Your Night Wish
Globalni Moderator

"It's possible to go on, no matter how impossible it seems, and that in time, the grief . . . lessens. It may not go away completely, but after a while it's not so overwhelming."

4Citati Empty Re: Citati Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:04 pm

Your Night Wish

Your Night Wish
Globalni Moderator

"Our story has three parts: a beginning, a middle, and an end. And although this is the way all stories unfold, I still can't believe that ours didn't go on forever."

5Citati Empty Re: Citati Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:04 pm

Your Night Wish

Your Night Wish
Globalni Moderator

"And when her lips met mine, I knew that I could live to be a hundred and visit every country in the world, but nothing would ever compare to that single moment when I first kissed the girl of my dreams and knew that my love would last forever."

6Citati Empty Re: Citati Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:04 pm

Your Night Wish

Your Night Wish
Globalni Moderator

"Passion is passion. It's the excitement between the tedious spaces, and it doesn't matter where it's directed...It can be coins or sports or politics or horses or music or faith...the saddest people I've ever met in life are the ones who don't care deeply about anything at all."

7Citati Empty Re: Citati Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:05 pm

Your Night Wish

Your Night Wish
Globalni Moderator

"I love you, not just for now, but for always, and I dream of the day that you’ll take me in your arms again."

8Citati Empty Re: Citati Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:06 pm

Your Night Wish

Your Night Wish
Globalni Moderator

"And for the briefest instant, it almost feels like we're together again."

9Citati Empty Re: Citati Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:06 pm

Your Night Wish

Your Night Wish
Globalni Moderator

"Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there’s nothing to make it last."

10Citati Empty Re: Citati Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:07 pm

Your Night Wish

Your Night Wish
Globalni Moderator

"I fell in love with her when we were together, then fell deeper in love with her in the years we were apart."

11Citati Empty Re: Citati Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:07 pm

Your Night Wish

Your Night Wish
Globalni Moderator

"Love should bring joy, it should grant a person peace, but here and not, it was bringing only pain."

12Citati Empty Re: Citati Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:08 pm

Your Night Wish

Your Night Wish
Globalni Moderator

"I'm going to marry you one day, you know." "Is that a promise?" "If you want it to be."

13Citati Empty Re: Citati Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:08 pm

Your Night Wish

Your Night Wish
Globalni Moderator

"And then I feel as if I'm witnessing a miracle, as ever so slowly she raises her face towards the moon. I watch her drink in the sight, sensing the flood of memories she's unleashed and wanting nothing more than to let her know I'm here. But instead I stay where I am and stare up at the moon as well. And for the briefest instant, it almost feels like we're together again."

14Citati Empty Re: Citati Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:09 pm

Your Night Wish

Your Night Wish
Globalni Moderator

"The saddest people I've ever met in life are the ones who don't care deeply about anything at all. Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last."

15Citati Empty Re: Citati Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:09 pm

Your Night Wish

Your Night Wish
Globalni Moderator

"I love you, Savannah, and I always will," I breathed. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. You were my best friend and my lover, and I dont regret a single moment of it. You made me feel alive again, and most of all, you gave me my father. I'll never forget you for that. You're always going to be the very best part of me. I'm sorry it has to be this way, but I have to leave, and you have to see your husband." As I spoke, I could feel her shaking with sobs, and I continued to hold her for a long time afterward. When we finally seperated, I knew that it would be the last time I ever held her. I backed away, my eyes holding Savannah's. "I love you, too, John," she said. "Good-bye." I raised a hand."

16Citati Empty Re: Citati Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:10 pm

Your Night Wish

Your Night Wish
Globalni Moderator

"When I look in the mirror, I know I’m looking at someone who isn’t sure she deserves to be loved at all."

17Citati Empty Re: Citati Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:11 pm

Your Night Wish

Your Night Wish
Globalni Moderator

"I'd learned that some things are best kept secret."

18Citati Empty Re: Citati Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:12 pm

Your Night Wish

Your Night Wish
Globalni Moderator

"But...as bad as it was, I learned something about myself. That I could go through something like that and survive. I mean, I know it could have been worse--a lot worse-- but for me, it was all I could have handled at the time. And I learned from it."

19Citati Empty Re: Citati Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:12 pm

Your Night Wish

Your Night Wish
Globalni Moderator

"I've been burdened by questions I've asked myself a thousand times since the last time we were together.
Why did I do it? And would I do it again?
It was I, you see, who ended it."

20Citati Empty Re: Citati Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:13 pm

Your Night Wish

Your Night Wish
Globalni Moderator

"We’d met at a carefree time, a moment full of promise, in its place now were the harsh lessons of the real world."

21Citati Empty Re: Citati Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:13 pm

Your Night Wish

Your Night Wish
Globalni Moderator

"You have no idea how much the last few days have meant to me," I began. "Meeting you has been the best thing that's ever happened to me." I hesitated, know that if I stopped now, I'd never be able to say it to anyone. "I love you," I whispered. "Did you ever imagine something like this?" she wondered aloud. "You and me , I mean?" "No," I said. "It scares me a little." My stomach flipped, and all at once, I was sure she didnt feel the same way. "You dont have to say it back to me," I began. "That's not why I said it--" "I know," she interrupted. "You don't understand. I wasnt scared because you told me. I got scared because I wanted to say it, too: I love you, John."

22Citati Empty Re: Citati Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:14 pm

Your Night Wish

Your Night Wish
Globalni Moderator

"I steeled myself to focus only on the present yet remain alert to what might come next."

23Citati Empty Re: Citati Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:14 pm

Your Night Wish

Your Night Wish
Globalni Moderator

"I'm sorry, I guess my company leaves a lot to be desired."

24Citati Empty Re: Citati Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:20 pm

Your Night Wish

Your Night Wish
Globalni Moderator

"love means to see the one you love happy"

25Citati Empty Re: Citati Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:20 pm

Your Night Wish

Your Night Wish
Globalni Moderator

"It’s the same thing. Passion is passion. It’s the excitement between the tedious spaces, and it doesn’t matter where it’s directed."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

» Dear John » Film » Roman » Citati