Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Dear John » Film » Roman » Citati

Citati

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Citati - Page 2 Empty Re: Citati Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:20 pm

Your Night Wish

Your Night Wish
Globalni Moderator

"She squeezed my hand, and I drew a shaky breath, marveling at the fact that while on an ordinary leave in an ordinary place, I'd somehow fallen in love with an extraordinary girl named Savannaah Lynn Curtis."
— Nicholas Sparks (Dear John)

27Citati - Page 2 Empty Re: Citati Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:21 pm

Your Night Wish

Your Night Wish
Globalni Moderator

"On the drive we talked easily, but we did make a small detour. After pulling into a rest stop, we made out like teenagers."

28Citati - Page 2 Empty Re: Citati Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:21 pm

Your Night Wish

Your Night Wish
Globalni Moderator

"When I think of you and me and what we shared, I know it would be easy for others to dismiss our time together as simply a by-product of the days and nights we spent by the sea, a "fling" that, in the long run, would mean absolutely nothing. Thats why I don't tell people about us. They wouldn't understand, and I don't feel the need to explain, simply becasue I know in my heart how real it was... how real this is. When I think of you I cant help smiling, knowing that you've completed me somehow. I love you, not just for now, but for always, and I dream of the day that you'll take me in your arms again"

29Citati - Page 2 Empty Re: Citati Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:21 pm

Your Night Wish

Your Night Wish
Globalni Moderator

"That's the big mistake a lot of people make when they wonder how soldiers can put their lives on the line day after day or how they can fight for something they may not believe in. Not everyone does. I've worked with soldiers on all sides of the political spectrum; I've met some who hated the army and others who wanted to make it a career. I've met geniuses and idiots, but when all is said and done,we do what we do for one another. For friendship. Not for country, not for patriotism, not because we're programmed killing machines, but because of the guy next to you. You fight for your friend, to keep him alive, and he fights for you, and everything about the army is built on this simple premise. "

30Citati - Page 2 Empty Re: Citati Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:21 pm

Your Night Wish

Your Night Wish
Globalni Moderator

"If you come back; I'll marry you. If you break your promise, you'll break my heart"

31Citati - Page 2 Empty Re: Citati Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:22 pm

Your Night Wish

Your Night Wish
Globalni Moderator

"Regrets about the journey, maybe, but not the destination."

32Citati - Page 2 Empty Re: Citati Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:23 pm

Your Night Wish

Your Night Wish
Globalni Moderator

"My dad always said that when you're struggling with something, look at all the people around you and realize that every single person you see is struggling with something, and to them, it's just hard as what you're going through"

33Citati - Page 2 Empty Re: Citati Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:23 pm

Your Night Wish

Your Night Wish
Globalni Moderator

"In our time together, you claimed a special place in my heart, one I'll carry with me forever and that no one can ever replace."

34Citati - Page 2 Empty Re: Citati Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:24 pm

Your Night Wish

Your Night Wish
Globalni Moderator

"Dear John, tell me everything. Write it all down, that way, we’ll be with each other all the time, even if we’re not with each other at all."

35Citati - Page 2 Empty Re: Citati Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:24 pm

Your Night Wish

Your Night Wish
Globalni Moderator

"They inspire you, they entertain you, and you end up learning a ton even when you don't know it"

36Citati - Page 2 Empty Re: Citati Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:24 pm

Your Night Wish

Your Night Wish
Globalni Moderator

"You're a hero and a gentleman, you're kind and honest, but more than that, you're the first man I ever truly loved. And no matter what the future brings, you always will be, and I know that my life is better for it."

37Citati - Page 2 Empty Re: Citati Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:25 pm

Your Night Wish

Your Night Wish
Globalni Moderator

"Believe me, I'm no romantic, and while I've heard all about love at first sight, I've never believed in it, and I still don't. But even so, there was something there, something recognizably real, and I couldn't look away."

38Citati - Page 2 Empty Re: Citati Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:25 pm

Your Night Wish

Your Night Wish
Globalni Moderator

"No matter where it is in the sky... No matter where you are in the world... the moon is never bigger than your thumb. -John"

39Citati - Page 2 Empty Re: Citati Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:25 pm

Your Night Wish

Your Night Wish
Globalni Moderator

"Being in love, i find myself smiling for no reason at all..."

40Citati - Page 2 Empty Re: Citati Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:26 pm

Your Night Wish

Your Night Wish
Globalni Moderator

"And when her lips met mine, I knew that I could live to be a hundred and visit every country in the world, but nothing would ever compare to that single moment when I first kissed the girl of my dreams and knew that my love would last forever."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

» Dear John » Film » Roman » Citati